Central Registry Defense

What is the Central Registry?

The Central Registry with the Department of Child Services includes a list of the names and other identifying information of people who have had substantiated accusations of child abuse or neglect, pursuant to Rev. Stat. § 8-804(A).

How do I know if my name and information is on the Central Registry?

You can request your records by filling out the DCS-1083A form and emailing it to dcscentralregistry@azdcs.gov. If your name is on the Central Registry, you may consider hiring legal representation to file an appeal?

What can I do if the Department of Child Services (DCS) adds me to the central registry?

If you have been placed on the Central Registry, you have the right to request a hearing with the Office of Administrative Hearings. Call us at (480) 729-4119 to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.